What data do we use and why do we use it?
Orange Sellers uses the information that you knowingly and voluntarily provide when you use our website and services. The website has the option to contact us via a contact form. This form asks for the name and email address of the visitor. This information is only used by Orange Sellers to deal with the question and not shared with third parties. After the visitor's question has been dealt with, the aforementioned data will be deleted by Orange Sellers.
How is your data used?
Orange Sellers uses Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our website. In this way, we can further improve the website and see what is used often or less often. This only concerns anonymous data, never personal data. We have concluded a processor agreement with Google about the handling of this data. We do not allow Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. Click here for more information about how Google uses the information you provide.
By visiting this website and/or using the information provided on or via this website, you agree to the applicability of this disclaimer. In the event of a conflict between the conditions of specific products and services ordered via this website and this disclaimer, the conditions of these services will prevail.
The Orange Seller website has been compiled with the greatest possible care. Orange Sellers strives to provide correct and up-to-date information on its website. The information on this website can be changed by Orange Sellers without further notice. We take the necessary care when compiling and maintaining the website and use sources that we consider reliable. Nevertheless, Orange Sellers cannot guarantee that the offered services will not be outdated and/or still correct over time. Orange Sellers cannot accept any liability for any damage resulting from the use of the information on this website. No rights or claims can be made in any way whatsoever from the content of this website. Your visit to the website and the information you provide herewith will be treated confidentially, with due observance of the applicable rules to protect your privacy and the other rules of Dutch law.
Use of the Orange Sellers website
The information on this website is for general information only. No rights can be derived from the information on this website. Although Orange Sellers takes care in compiling and maintaining this website and uses sources that are considered reliable, Orange Sellers cannot guarantee the correctness, completeness and topicality of the information provided. Orange Sellers also does not guarantee that the website will function flawlessly or without interruption. Orange Sellers explicitly rejects any liability concerning the correctness, completeness,
topicality of the information provided and the (undisturbed) use of this website.
Information from third parties, products and services
When Orange Sellers displays links to websites of third parties, this does not mean that the products or services offered on or via these websites are recommended by Orange Sellers. Orange Sellers accepts no liability and no responsibility for the content, use or availability of websites referred to or referring to this website. The use of such links is at your own risk. The information on such websites has not been further assessed by Orange Sellers for correctness, reasonableness, topicality or completeness.
Orange Sellers reserves all intellectual property rights and other rights concerning all information offered on or via this website (including all texts, graphic material and logos). It is not permitted to copy, download or in any way publish, distribute or reproduce information on this website without the prior written permission of Orange
Sellers or the rightful permission of the rights holder. You may print and/or download information on this website for your personal use.
Orange Sellers reserves the right to change the information provided on or via this website, including the text of this disclaimer, at any time without further notice. It is recommended to periodically check whether the information provided on or via this website, including the text of this disclaimer, has been changed.
Dutch law applies to this website and the disclaimer. All disputes arising from or in connection with this disclaimer will be submitted exclusively to the competent court in the Netherlands.
In the unlikely event that there is a weak spot in one of our systems. If you discover a vulnerability, we ask you to report it as soon as possible so that we can take the necessary measures.
We ask you to:
● Pass it on to us as soon as possible after the discovery of the vulnerability;
● E-mail your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org;
● Provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem so that we can resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability is sufficient, but more complex vulnerabilities may require more information;
● Leave contact details so that we can get in touch with you to work together on a safe result. Leave at least an e-mail address or telephone number;
● Not to share information about the vulnerability with others until it is resolved;
● To deal responsibly with the knowledge of the security problem by not taking any actions that go beyond what is necessary to demonstrate the security problem;
● To realize that any information from Orange Sellers systems falls under the duty of confidentiality and that further disclosure of that information is punishable.
In any case, avoid:
● Placing malware;
● Copying, changing or deleting data or configurations of a system (an alternative to this is making a directory listing or screenshot);
● Make changes to the system;
● Repeatedly accessing the system or sharing access with others;
● Using so-called "brute force" to gain access to systems;
● the use of denial-of-service attacks or social engineering.
You can expect the following from us:
● If your report meets the above conditions, we will not attach any legal consequences to this report. We treat your report with strict confidentiality and do not share personal information with third parties without your permission unless this is required by law or by a court order;
● We will send you a confirmation of receipt;
● We will respond to your report within 14 working days with our assessment of the report and an expected resolution date;
● We will keep you informed of the progress. We will resolve the security problem you have identified in a system within a reasonable period. We determine in mutual consultation when and how this will be published;
● In mutual consultation, we can, if you wish, mention your name as the discoverer of the reported vulnerability.